PS1 Medium Shoulder Bag
- Signature schoolbag straps at flap front; magnetic snap pocket and zip pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back, oxidized silvertone hardware
- Lined with logo jacquard fabric; leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior
- Flat perforated leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap
- Metal hinged closure at flap; magnetic snap-tab closure across interior top line
- 8.5" height x 13.0" width x 4.5" depth, approximately
- 3" handle drop, 17" maximum strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.