CC Sonic Sneakers
- A collaboration between adidas and Stella McCartney
- Boost™ technology produces substantial energy return, providing long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- 1"/25mm midsole (approximately)
- Rounded toe, logo appliqué at tongue, pull tab at lightly padded collar, printed logo at side, Boost inset at midsole, blue flat laces
- Lace-up style
- Textured rubber sole
- Available in Dark Blue/Multi
Style # 504378018
In 1924, Bavarian-born Adolf “Adi” Dassler famously created a high-performance athletic shoe for the world’s top athletes. Olympians raced to gold medals and record times wearing the revolutionary adidas sneaker, including American Jesse Owens in 1936. Always at the forefront of footwear innovation and technology, the company is now also celebrated for its funky, functional, street-friendly designs. Collaborations with today’s hottest designers have expanded the label’s reach from workout to weekend wear.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.