Limited-Edition Floral Twill Scarf
- With an illustrious career spanning over 60 years, Alex Katz is known for his figurative portraiture and environmental landscapes. This collection highlights the artist’s floral pencil sketches and graphic figures created specifically for this project.
- Expanding awareness through contemporary art, the Art Production Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to commissioning and producing ambitious public art projects.
- 25% of the purchase price of this item will be donated to the Art Production Fund.
- Fluid modal and cashmere twill with a soft touch.
- Self-fringe ends.
- 68" length x 34" width (approximately).
- Available in White/Black.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.