Contrast Lapel Jacket
- French knot embroidered collar and placket facing
- Double vents, notched lapels with boutonnière, button-through stand pocket, angled welt pockets, concealed two-button cuffs, self-fringe details at seams
- Asymmetric button closure at front
- Partially lined in silky twill
- Available in White
- Rayon/linen; secondary fabric: cotton/polyester/nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
A member of the "Antwerp Six," a group of highly distinctive Belgian designers of the 1980s, Ann Demeulemeester designed with close attention to detail, using innovative techniques and materials to produce distinctive, edgy and instantly recognizable pieces. After taking over for her in 2014, Sébastien Meunier's designs stay true to the monochromatic, architectural and layered silhouettes made famous by the founder.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.