Balenciaga black supple calfskin Papier tote.
- Bag front styled with a small zip pocket and metal buckles and studs; polished silvertone hardware
- Suede interior with two organizational pockets
- Flat, adjustable top handles
- Open top
- 12.0" height x 15.5" width x 6.0" depth (approximately)
- 7.5" handle drop (approximately)
- Includes detachable leather-bound travel mirror on lanyard
- Made in Italy
Pioneer of the cocoon coat, balloon skirt and high-low hem, Cristóbal Balenciaga’s eponymous house was founded in 1919. Under the direction of Alexander Wang, the house of Balenciaga continues to pioneer architectural shapes, custom fabrics and luxe leather accessories.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.