- Gold-stamped logo above front flap
- Lined with cherry smooth nappa leather, zip pocket and slip pocket at interior
- Detachable goldtone chain shoulder strap
- Magnetic closure
- 5.25" height x 11.00" width x 2.00" depth (approximately)
- 22.5" strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
When Italy’s Giuseppe Cambiaghi opened his luxury hat and bag shop in 1880, he counted European royalty among his customers. Today, great-grandson Matteo Perego di Cremnago still honors his family’s tradition by naming each bag for a female relative or friend. The chic Paloma clutch, for instance, is an ode to fellow designer Paloma Picasso. The collection is modern in style, but loyal to its old-world roots, lining each hat with cherry or black silk as the founder did more than a century ago.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.