Fur-Trimmed Chateau Parka
- Slider belt tab and bungee drawcord at hood, one vertical zip welt chest pocket, two fleece-lined welt side pockets, logo appliqué at left sleeve, rib-knit gaiter cuffs, logo-embroidered grosgrain locker loop and center seam at back
- Two-way zip-front closure, button-through storm placket
- Lined; one vertical zip patch pocket and two patch pockets at interior
- Available in Graphite (dark grey)
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 100% down; padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% natural coyote fur
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada; fur country of origin: Canada
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in sub-zero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.