Fur-Trimmed Shelburne Parka
- Thermal Experience Index™: Fundamental, -10°F/-20°C
- Water-resistant Arctic Tech fabric
- Stand collar, toggle drawstring hood with wire-framed zip-off fur trim and pointer adjustment, two snap welt side pockets, logo appliqué at left sleeve, adjustable snap tabs at cuffs, rib-knit gaiter cuffs, double snap vents at back
- Two-way zip-front closure, snap storm placket
- Lined; fleece-lined pockets; herringbone tape shoulder straps for hanging/carrying ease, patch pocket and zip pocket at interior
- Available in Navy
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 100% down; padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% natural coyote fur
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada; coyote fur country of origin: Canada
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in sub-zero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.