- Stand collar, vertical snap-button pockets at chest, adjustable sliding belt and angled button flap pockets at sides, Canada Goose Arctic Program patch appliqué at sleeve, single-button tab cuffs, snap-button double vents at back
- Channel-quilted lining, canvas shoulder straps and VELCRO® patch pocket at interior
- Zips at front, button-and-loop storm placket
- Available in Black
- Polyester/cotton; hood: polyester; hood trim: natural coyote fur; lining: nylon; fill: white duck down
- Specialty care
- Made in Canada; natural coyote fur country of origin: Canada
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in sub-zero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.