- Climalite® keeps your body dry by drawing moisture away from skin
- Funnel neck, toggle adjustable drawstring hood, zip-off fur trim, angled snap-button pockets at chest, button-through flap pockets at waist, Canada Goose Arctic Program patch appliqué and utility pocket at sleeve, rib-knit cuffs
- Lined; canvas shoulder straps, two utility pockets and toggle adjustable drawstring waist at interior
- Zips at front, button storm placket
- Available in White
- Polyester/cotton; natural coyote fur; insert fill: white duck down
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in sub-zero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.