Ripstop Manitoba Parka
- Stand collar, four snap flap bellows front pockets, two concealed vertical zip side pockets, logo appliqué at left sleeve, shoulder yoke at back, logo-etched matte black snaps
- Concealed two-way zip-front closure, snap storm placket
- Bungee drawcord at waist, two hook-and-loop closure patch pockets at interior
- Available in Military Green
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 100% down; padding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Made in Canada
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in sub-zero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.