Mérida Classic Candle
- Top notes: green and yellow ripe guava fruit, citrus bouquet, Mexican salvia, leafy green notes.
- Middle notes: guava tree blossom, gunpowder accord, orange tree flower, "Flor de Clavito" Choisya blossom absolutes.
- Base notes: guava tree wood, mahogany, cedarwood, "palo primavera."
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- 9.5 oz/270g single-wick candle.
- 4.25"/11cm height, 3.50"/9cm diameter (approximately).
- Available in Green/Natural.
- Vegetable wax. Vessel: glass.
- Made in France.
Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Made with centuries-long experience, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and they continue to innovate, evidenced by their recent citation from Greenpeace for being free of any harmful substance, entirely biodegradable and offering a smoke-free burn.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.