- Nubuck front and back panels with smooth calfskin sides; gold-stamped logo at top line; polished goldtone hardware, protective metal bars at base
- Lined with beige smooth leather; slip pocket, logo jacquard-lined zip pocket and lobster-clasp key chain at interior
- Flat leather top handles
- Slip-through tab closure over top line
- 14.00" height x 13.25" width x 8.00" depth (approximately)
- 5" handle drop (approximately)
- Made in France
The oldest fine leather luxury goods house in the world, Delvaux was founded in 1829 in Brussels, Belgium. Today, the company continues to create stunningly handcrafted handbags and luxurious leather goods that stand the test of time.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.