- Stamped-leather logo patch at top line
- Lined with matching tapestry-patterned fabric; zip pocket at interior
- Flat leather top handles; webbing shoulder strap
- Open top
- Approximately 19.5" height x 18.0" width
- Approximately 6.5" handle drop, 18.0" strap drop
This item is not available for international shipment.
Third-generation couturier and distinctive alum of the “Antwerp Six,” a revolutionary Belgian design collective of the 1980s, Dries van Noten is a master artist – and fabric is his medium. Working with custom-milled jacquards, silks and wools, Van Noten constructs inventive and innovative designs for men and women.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.