2Jours Vernice Petite Shopper
- Rolled top handles and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Snap-button tab closure at top line
- Polished silvertone signature metal bar and D-ring at top line; polished silvertone hardware throughout; protective metal feet at base
- Logo-jacquard two-compartment interior divided by zip pocket
- Approximately 8.50" height x 10.25" width x 5.00" depth
- Approximately 4.0" handle drop, 23.5" maximum strap drop
- Includes detachable leather-and-metal logo pendant
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.