- Winged gussets at side; signature engraved metal logo bars at top line; polished silvertone hardware; protective metal feet at base
- Lined with suede; one zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior
- Flat top handles
- Snap-button tab closure across top line
- 12" height x 14" width x 6" depth (approximately)
- 8" handle drop (approximately)
- Includes detachable leather-bound metal logo pendant on lanyard
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop, which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully crafted fur, in 1925. In 1965, Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched its first women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1977. The men’s collection, designed by the founders’ granddaughter Silvia Venturini Fendi, followed in 1990. Today, with her and Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in ready-to-wear, bags, and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.