Ayers Peekaboo Bag
- Tonal pick-stitching throughout, polished silvertone hardware, protective metal feet at base
- Lined with Latte (beige) microfiber and leather; two-compartment interior with zip pocket
- Flat leather top handle; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap
- Cutout silvertone turnlock closure front and back
- 10.00" height x 13.25" width x 5.00" depth (approximately)
- 5" handle drop, 26" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.