By The Way Large Satchel
- Silver-stamped "FENDI ROMA" logo at front; polished silvertone hardware
- Two-compartment interior lined with fabric; interior-dividing zip pocket, two interior slip pockets
- Collapsible leather top handles attached with silvertone conical studs; snap-button adjustable flat leather shoulder strap attaches/detaches with silvertone snap hooks
- Top zip closure
- 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 5.5" depth (approximately)
- 1.75" handle drop, 20.00" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop, which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully crafted fur, in 1925. In 1965, Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched its first women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1977. The men’s collection, designed by the founders’ granddaughter Silvia Venturini Fendi, followed in 1990. Today, with her and Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in ready-to-wear, bags, and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.