By The Way Large Satchel
- Silver-stamped "FENDI ROMA" logo at front; polished silvertone hardware
- Two-compartment interior lined with fabric; interior-dividing zip pocket, two interior slip pockets
- Collapsible leather top handles attached with silvertone conical studs; snap-button adjustable flat leather shoulder strap attaches/detaches with silvertone snap hooks
- Top zip closure
- 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 5.5" depth (approximately)
- 1.75" handle drop, 20.00" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.