Exotic Patchwork Baguette
- Metal and tortoiseshell enamel "FF" logo at flap; polished goldtone hardware
- Lined with black smooth leather; zip pocket and small slip pocket with travel mirror at interior
- Detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap
- Magnetic snap closure at flap
- 5.50" height x 10.25" width x 1.25" depth (approximately)
- 7" maximum strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop, which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully crafted fur, in 1925. In 1965, Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched its first women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1977. The men’s collection, designed by the founders’ granddaughter Silvia Venturini Fendi, followed in 1990. Today, with her and Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in ready-to-wear, bags, and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.