Fur Monster Baguette Bag
- Polished silvertone logo-engraved hardware featured strap anchor points
- Lined with smooth leather; zip pocket and small slip pocket at interior
- Detachable, adjustable smooth leather strap
- Snap closure
- 5.75" height x 11.00" width x 2.00" depth (measurements do not include tufts of plush fur at the edges) (approximately)
- Available in Coral/Grey/Deep Blue Multi
- Dyed mink/dyed lamb/dyed silver fox/leather
- Made in Italy; mink fur country of origin: Finland; lamb fur country of origin: Finland; silver fox fur country of origin: Finland
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.