Fur Panel Selleria Hobo
Crafted of camel grained lambskin leather, Fendi's Selleria hobo is styled at front with an oversize striped fur panel.
- Lined with suede; two slip pockets and zip pocket at interior
- Leather top handles; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Lobster clasp closure across interior top line
- 13" height x 17" width x 8" depth (approximately)
- 5" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy, Mink/Raccoon Fur Origin: Finland
Style # 502782290
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.