Selleria "Franca" Satchel
- Magnetic pocket at back; tonal topstitching at seams and handles; polished silvertone hardware; protective metal feet at base
- Soft interior with zip pocket
- Rolled top handles; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with lightly padded shoulder rest
- Front flap closes with turnlock
- 9.0" height x 12.5" width x 5.0" depth (approximately)
- 5" handle drop, 18" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully-crafted fur in 1925. In 1965 Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched the brand’s first men’s and women’s ready-to-wear collections in 1977. Today, with Karl Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in womenswear, bags and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.