Selleria Hobo Bag
- Stamped logo at topline.
- Tonal topstitching. Protective feet at base.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with nubuck. Zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior. Structured base.
- Padded short strap. Detachable, adjustable strap with shoulder pad.
- Lobster clasp closure across interior top line.
- 12" height x 13" width x 7" depth (approximately).
- 5.5" short strap drop, 18.5" long strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Camel (light brown).
- Made in Italy.
Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande found instant success when they opened their small Roman shop, which produced high-quality leather goods and skillfully crafted fur, in 1925. In 1965, Karl Lagerfeld started designing for the brand and launched its first women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1977. The men’s collection, designed by the founders’ granddaughter Silvia Venturini Fendi, followed in 1990. Today, with her and Lagerfeld still at the helm, Fendi is world-renowned for its innovative designs in ready-to-wear, bags, and shoes as well as its iconic “FF” logo.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.