- From the Themes & Variations Collection.
- Top notes: ivy, lily of the valley, white rose.
- Middle notes: iris, orange blossom, jasmine.
- Base notes: tuberose, sandalwood, musk.
- Burn time: 240 hours (approximately).
- 67 oz/1900g three-wick candle.
- 7"/18cm height, 6"/15cm diameter (approximately).
- Available in White/Multi.
- Vegetable wax. Vessel: ceramic.
- Made in Italy.
Italian painter, sculptor, and engraver Piero Fornasetti was famously obsessed with the face of 19th century operatic soprano Lina Cavalieri, featuring her face in thousands of designs. Also influenced by time and the sun, his work was often composed in black and white with slight bursts of color. Today, it is Piero's son, Barnaba, who reinterprets his father’s charming and whimsical art for the brand, in his remarkable home collection.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.