Framed Self-Portrait Reprint
- Handmade frame.
- Limited edition of nine numbered pieces.
- Reproduced on smooth Hahnemühle 308g paper.
- Triangle ring on back to mount frame on wall.
- 14.75"/37cm length x 11.00"/28cm width (approximately).
- Available in Gold/Black/White.
- Wipe clean with soft dry cloth.
- Made in Italy.
Italian painter, sculptor, and engraver Piero Fornasetti was famously obsessed with the face of 19th century operatic soprano Lina Cavalieri, featuring her face in thousands of designs. Also influenced by time and the sun, his work was often composed in black and white with slight bursts of color. Today, it is Piero's son, Barnaba, who reinterprets his father’s charming and whimsical art for the brand, in his remarkable home collection.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.