- Tonal purple and yellow flower and green stem graphic centered by blue eye
- Includes coordinating red enameled ceramic lid with knob handle
- Partially ribbed interior
- Approximately 11.5" height (with lid) x 6" width; opening: 4" diameter
- Made in Italy
- Produced in a limited edition of 199 pieces for each subject, numbered progressively
Italian painter, sculptor, and engraver Piero Fornasetti was famously obsessed with the face of 19th century operatic soprano Lina Cavalieri, featuring her face in thousands of designs. Also influenced by time and the sun, his work was often composed in black and white with slight bursts of color. Today, it is Piero's son, Barnaba, who reinterprets his father’s charming and whimsical art for the brand, in his remarkable home collection.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.