- Stamped logo at back.
- Front flap. Gusseted sides.
- Grid-textured goldtone hardware.
- Lined with black smooth leather. Back slip pocket and center zip pocket at three compartment interior.
- Hinged top handle lies flat when not in use.
- Push-lock closure.
- 6.0" height x 10.5" width x 2.0" depth (approximately).
- 1" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Black/Gold.
- Made in Italy. Dyed fur country of origin: Italy.
Established in St. Petersburg in 1870, J. Mendel found fame when the ruling Romanov family commissioned furrier Joseph Mendel to create a cape for Czar Alexander II’s wife. Today the family-run company produces fine furs, eveningwear, and accessories under the stewardship of fifth-generation designer Gilles Mendel. Emphasizing extraordinary quality, unparalleled style, and innovative craftsmanship, J. Mendel represents the epitome of Old World luxury in the modern age.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.