- Gusseted calfskin body, haircalf flap closure; "J. MENDEL PARIS" stamped logo at back; grid-textured goldtone hardware
- Three-compartment interior lined with leather; zip pocket at center and slip pocket at back compartment
- Hinged top handle lies flat when not in use
- Front flap secures with push lock
- 6.0" height x 10.5" width x 2.0" depth (approximately)
- 1" handle drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy; dyed fur country of origin: Italy
Established in St. Petersburg in 1870, J. Mendel found fame when the ruling Romanov family commissioned furrier Joseph Mendel to create a cape for Czar Alexander II’s wife. Today the family-run company produces fine furs, eveningwear, and accessories under the stewardship of fifth-generation designer Gilles Mendel. Emphasizing extraordinary quality, unparalleled style, and innovative craftsmanship, J. Mendel represents the epitome of Old World luxury in the modern age.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.