Kalifornia Chain Wallet
- Stamped logo at topline. Logo-etched hardware.
- Two angled zip front pockets. Gusseted sides. Zip back pocket.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black logo-jacquard fabric. Bill pocket, six card slots, zip pocket, slip pocket at interior.
- Chain-link strap.
- Magnetic snap-tab closure.
- 5.5" height x 7.5" width x 1.5" depth (approximately).
- 22" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Green.
Launched in 1970, when founder Kenzo Takada sold his handmade women’s designs at a Paris boutique, Kenzo has grown into a fashion house, creating women’s, men’s, kids, home and fragrance collections. In 2011, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, the brilliant duo behind Opening Ceremony, rejuvenated the brand with their eye-popping prints and fun fabrics while continuing to respect the jungle-inspired heritage of the iconic Parisian fashion house.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.