- Single vent, stand collar, rib-knit at notch lapels, darting at front, flap-patch side pockets; pick-stitching at collar, lapels, pockets, patches and hem
- Two-way zip-front half liner, button-front closure
- Quarter-lined, one zip welt pocket and bungee drawcord waist at interior; perforated logo at leather-faced collar
- Available in Oatmeal/Brown
- 100% cashmere; lining: 100% cupro; combo: 100% leather
- Specialty care
- Made in Italy
Widely regarded as a master designer of luxurious suits for men, Neapolitan tailor Ciro Paone launched Kiton in 1956. Sourcing the finest silks and wools, Kiton is renowned for its exclusive materials, including a lightweight summer fabric that uses fibers measuring one-ninth the thickness of human hair. For years, Paone, the son of fifth-generation fabric merchants, personally oversaw the finishing details of his suits, some of which require 45 separate steps and can take more than 40 hours to craft by hand.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.