Happy Medium Shoulder Bag
Lanvin's bronze quilted grained-leather medium Happy shoulder bag.
- Quilted front flap, brasstone hardware, grommet shoulder strap anchor points, detachable Lanvin 'mother and child' signature medallion
- Logo jacquard lining, one zip pocket at interior
- Chain link shoulder strap with leather shoulder rest
- Metal turn lock closure
- 9.5" height x 11.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately)
- 16.5" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
The oldest existing French couture house was founded in 1889 by designer Jeanne Lanvin after the birth of her daughter, whose likeness is featured in the label’s emblem of mother and child. Celebrated for a refined sense of Parisian elegance, the women’s ready-to-wear and accessories lines focus on monochrome colors, luxurious fabrics, and fluid silhouettes. For more than a decade, Lucas Ossendrijver has been designing the brand's menswear collection, bringing his sportswear sensibility to impeccably tailored suits and separates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.