Medium Sugar Shoulder Bag
- Embossed logo at flap front; tassel-trimmed zip pocket beneath flap front; side gussets; antique goldtone hardware
- Lined with black jacquard fabric; three-compartment interior with one slip pocket and one zip pocket
- Doubled chain link shoulder strap with leather shoulder rest
- Magnetic closure at flap front
- 8.5" height x 11.5" width x 6.5" depth (approximately)
- 13" shoulder drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
The oldest existing French couture house was founded in 1889 by designer Jeanne Lanvin after the birth of her daughter, whose likeness is featured in the label’s emblem of mother and child. Celebrated for a refined sense of Parisian elegance, the women’s ready-to-wear and accessories lines focus on monochrome colors, luxurious fabrics, and fluid silhouettes. For more than a decade, Lucas Ossendrijver has been designing the brand's menswear collection, bringing his sportswear sensibility to impeccably tailored suits and separates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.