Python-Stamped Carry Me Tote
- Gold-stamped logo at top line; antique goldtone hardware
- Lined with black taffeta; zip pocket and slip pocket at interior; interior pockets attach to heavy goldtone curb chain handles that thread through grommets
- Flat leather top handles; heavy goldtone curb chain handles
- Magnetic closure at top line
- 14.0" height x 14.0" width x 4.5" depth (approximately)
- 8.5" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
The oldest existing French couture house was founded in 1889 by designer Jeanne Lanvin after the birth of her daughter, whose likeness is featured in the label’s emblem of mother and child. Celebrated for a refined sense of Parisian elegance, the women’s ready-to-wear and accessories lines focus on monochrome colors, luxurious fabrics, and fluid silhouettes. For more than a decade, Lucas Ossendrijver has been designing the brand's menswear collection, bringing his sportswear sensibility to impeccably tailored suits and separates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.