Quilted Blush Shoulder Bag
- Gold-stamped logo at top line; polished pale goldtone hardware
- Lined with black faille; burgundy leather zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior; interior pockets attach to snake chain straps that thread through grommets
- Snake chain and black leather shoulder straps
- Top zip closure
- 7.0" height x 10.5" width x 3.5" depth (approximately)
- 16" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Italy
The oldest existing French couture house was founded in 1889 by designer Jeanne Lanvin after the birth of her daughter, whose likeness is featured in the label’s emblem of mother and child. Celebrated for a refined sense of Parisian elegance, the women’s ready-to-wear and accessories lines focus on monochrome colors, luxurious fabrics, and fluid silhouettes. For more than a decade, Lucas Ossendrijver has been designing the brand's menswear collection, bringing his sportswear sensibility to impeccably tailored suits and separates.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.