Dries Van Noten: Inspirations
- Published in celebration of the Dries Van Noten "Inspirations" exhibition at Les Arts Décoratifs
- Photographs are of garments styled from the designer's personal archive of his past collections featured in the exhibition
- Books are bound in canvas and tied together with a black grosgrain ribbon belt
- One of 400 signed, limited edition sets
- Written by Pamela Golbin and Hamish Bowles
- Published by Lannoo
- 308 pages; photo book: 47 pages
- 10.25" length x 12" height x 1.25" depth (approximately); photo book: 10.25" length x 12" height x 12mm depth (approximately)
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.