Flamenco Knot Bag
- Signature stylized logo stamped at topline, polished goldtone hardware
- Lined with tan grained leather; zip pocket and snap-button slip pocket at interior
- Flat black leather shoulder strap
- Oversize knotted dual-drawcord closure at topline; magnetic closure at interior topline
- 14.0" height x 12.5" width x 5.5" depth, approximately
- 10" strap drop, approximately
- Made in Spain
In 1872, German-born Enrique Roessberg Loewe founded the house of Loewe along with a group of Madrid-based leather artisans. Celebrated for their exquisite leather goods, Loewe was appointed “Official Supplier to the Spanish Royal Crown.” Loewe expanded its designs to include woman’s wear, men’s clothing and fragrances in 1972, all heavily influenced by the brand’s prestigious leather legacy. Today, designer Jonathan Anderson pays homage to the house’s Spanish heritage with beachy styles, bold hues and iconic bags, often featuring the intertwining “L’s” logo, which epitomize a lifestyle of relaxed luxury.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.