Preppy Eliz-A-Baby Diaper Bag
- Signature Workwear plaque at front.
- Magnetic slip pocket at front and back. Slip side pockets.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black and white logo tech-fabric. Zip pocket and four slip pockets at interior.
- Knotted flat fabric handles. Detachable, adjustable flat webbed fabric strap.
- Top zip closure.
- 13" height x 15" width x 6" depth (approximately).
- 8" handle drop, 14" to 21" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Quartz Grey (taupe).
- Includes changing pad.
- Changing pad: 23" length x 12" width (approximately).
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique design philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.