- Etched logo at closure.
- Hinged frame. Protective metal feet.
- Polished goldtone hardware.
- Lined with signature red leather. Gusseted sides.
- Flat leather handle. Detachable chain-link strap. Detachable, adjustable flat leather strap.
- Push-lock closure.
- 4.00" height x 5.75" width x 2.25" depth (approximately).
- 2.0" handle drop, 25.0" chain-link strap drop, 25.0" to 27.5" leather strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Lemon.
- Includes leather-bound key on lanyard.
- Made in Italy.
Established in Boston in 1845 as a saddlery, Mark Cross became famous for producing luxurious, Italian-made leather goods. Inspired by its rich heritage, the brand was resurrected in 2011 to transform their classic styles into modern-day must-haves. The buttery-soft handbags, including the best-selling Grace Box bag named after Grace Kelly, are produced with a dedication to fine craftsmanship and effortless elegance.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.