- Front flap, gusseted sides, zip pocket at back
- Lined with ivory suede, two-compartment interior with two slip pockets and one zip pocket
- Flat leather top handle
- Push-lock closure
- 12" height x 16" width x 4" depth (approximately)
- 2" handle drop (approximately)
- Includes leather luggage tag and leather-bound key
- Made in Italy
Established in Boston in 1845 as a saddlery, Mark Cross became famous for producing luxurious, Italian-made leather goods. Inspired by its rich heritage, the brand was resurrected in 2011 to transform their classic styles into modern-day must-haves. The buttery-soft handbags, including the best-selling Grace Box bag named after Grace Kelly, are produced with a dedication to fine craftsmanship and effortless elegance.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.