White Diamond & Opalina Pendant Necklace
- Bezel-set white diamond at center of clasp.
- 0.09 ct conflict- and devastation-free white diamonds.
- Satin-finished, recycled 18k yellow gold.
- 16" chain length, 10mm pendant drop (approximately).
- S-clasp with safety latch.
- Made in U.S.
Driven by her passion and appreciation for the earth’s natural beauty, Monique Péan is committed to only using sustainable materials when creating her breathtaking jewelry. With the help of skilled artisans from around the globe, the ethical designer uses traditional techniques to transform recycled 18k gold and platinum, conflict-and-devastation-free diamonds and responsibly sourced fossilized woolly mammoth and walrus ivory into treasured works of art.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.