Woolly Mammoth, Spectrolite & Dinosaur Bone Ball Bead Bracelet
- Fossilized woolly mammoth is sourced from indigenous Alaska Natives who collect the material from the Arctic Circle
- Woolly mammoth beads detailed with scrimshaw, bezel-set diamond in clasp
- 18k satin-finished rose gold
- 8mm band width, 2.75" interior diameter (approximately)
- Rose gold S-clasp with additional safety latch fastening
Driven by her passion and appreciation for the earth’s natural beauty, Monique Péan is committed to only using sustainable materials when creating her breathtaking jewelry. With the help of skilled artisans from around the globe, the ethical designer uses traditional techniques to transform recycled 18k gold and platinum, conflict-and-devastation-free diamonds and responsibly sourced fossilized woolly mammoth and walrus ivory into treasured works of art.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.