Small Brégançon Open Tote
- Brown edging throughout, beige topstitching
- Lined in blue grained goatskin; signature silver-stamped logo at interior
- Topstitched flat leather top handles
- Open top
- 12.00" height x 13.75" width x 5.00" depth (approximately)
- 7" handle drop, approximately
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif
- Pouch: 5.5" height x 8.5" width (approximately)
- Made in France
Founded in 19th-century Paris as a luxury leather goods shop, Maison Moreau was reborn in 2011 as Moreau-Paris, a collection of classic leather trunks, weekenders, and shoulder bags. Sold exclusively at Barneys New York, the bags feature expert details like hand-sewn seams and buffed, antiqued leather, ensuring no two bags are exactly alike.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.