Diamond & Oxidized Platinum Geometric Ring
From Monique Péan's MINÉRAUX Collection, inspired by the designer’s own quest for the perfect engagement ring...
Péan uses dark oxidized platinum and a futurist geometric frame to offset a rare, rose-cut oval diamond. Dating to the 16th century, rose cuts are cleaved with large light-reflecting tables and petal-like facets that lend a strong, feminine feel.
- 1.87 ct vintage oval rose-cut white diamond, 0.69 ct conflict- and devastation-free white diamond pavé
- Recycled oxidized platinum
- Slender diamond pavé band with cutout shoulders, diamond pavé surround
- 1mm band width, 12mm face width (approximately)
- Handcrafted in New York City
A portion of this MINÉRAUX Collection piece's sale benefits Charity: Water.
Style # 503438346
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.