Trapezoid Diamond & Platinum Ring
From Monique Péan's MINÉRAUX Collection, inspired by the designer’s own quest for the perfect engagement ring...
Here Péan works vintage Deco elements into an airy cutout setting that showcases two rare antique trapezoid diamonds. Crafted of recycled platinum, the ring features a delicate diamond pavé double band and twin surrounds that frame the light-reflecting step-cut stones.
- 2.38 ct antique, conflict- and devastation-free white diamonds
- Slender, interlocking double band with triangular cutouts at shoulders
- Polished recycled platinum
- 2mm band width, 10mm face width (approximately)
- Handcrafted in New York City
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.