Chain-Mail Shoulder Bag
- Smooth leather front flap. Snap back pocket.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Silvertone-stamped logo and zip pocket at interior.
- Chain-mail strap.
- Hidden magnetic closure.
- 7.5" height x 10.5" width x 2.0" depth (approximately).
- 8.5" double strap drop, 20.5" single strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Wine (burgundy).
- Made in Italy.
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and has returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.