Weiss Standard Issue Field Watch
Standard Issue Field Watch
Select Returns & Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders. See Details
Traditionally crafted with mechanical movement, Weiss' Standard Issue Field Watch is meticulously designed with over 120 components, including case-backs, dials, sapphire crystals, crowns and gaskets manufactured in Los Angeles. A classically styled luxury time piece, the handsome watch features a stainless steel 42mm case and waterproof, lined olive green Cordura canvas strap.
- Includes additional brown leather strap
- White dial detailed with high-visibility black numerals and black oxide-treated steel with Super Luminova painted hands
- 18mm band secures with buckle closure
- Double-domed and beveled sapphire front crystal; transparent, beveled sapphire crystal at back
- Caliber 1001 mechanical movement
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Made in U.S.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on All U.S. Orders. See Details