Medium Bucket Bag
- Polished silvertone hardware, protective metal feet at reinforced leather base
- Lined with black smooth leather, snap-flap leather pouch on lanyard at interior
- Detachable, adjustable flat shoulder strap
- Drawstring closure
- 11.5" height x 9.50" width x 6.5" depth (approximately)
- 22" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy; dyed lamb shearling country of origin: Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.