- Metal logo at baseline.
- Gusseted sides. Blue lacquered edging.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black suede. Zip pocket at interior.
- Rolled leather handles.
- Magnetic closure.
- 14.0" height x 13.0" width x 5.5" depth (approximately).
- 10" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Hibiscus Pink.
- Includes removable key-ring bag charm.
- Made in Italy.
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at email@example.com.
Complimentary Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.