MH40 Over Ear Headphones
- Forged aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Perforated lambskin ear pads with removable memory foam, engraved ear cups, lambskin headband lining and custom plaques provide a comfortable sound experience
- 45mm neodymium, high-performance drivers custom-tuned to provide a rich sound profile across music genres
- Input jacks on both ear cups for easy audio sharing; links with another headset for conference calls or music sharing
- Includes: two heavy-duty woven cables, one standard and one with volume control and separate mic; leather cable box and gold plated adapter; canvas headphone pouch
- Available in Black/Gunmetal
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Shipping & Returns Policy can be viewed here.