PS Courier Double-Sided Leather
Proenza Schouler's royal blue and Chianti two-tone, double-sided leather flap front PS Courier bag styled with signature leather schoolbag straps beneath flap.
- Magnetic slip pocket at back; small slip pocket beneath front flap; snap side gussets
- Lined with contrast leather; slip pocket and zip pocket at interior
- Hinged metal and enamel closure at flap
- 7.50" height x 11.50" width x 5.25" depth (approximately)
- 9.5" strap drop (short), 16" maximum strap drop (approximately)
- Made in Italy
In 2002, designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo attended Parson’s School of Design where their senior thesis became their first formal collection and was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following while using custom-developed materials to skillfully craft their womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Us.
Please call 1.888.222.7639 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
We're here to help you:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 9 PM (ET)
Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 7 PM (ET)
If you prefer email, we can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders. See Details.